To use certain cookies requires your permission. We do this through a cookie banner.
- Type cookies and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: allows us to better functioning of the website and which is user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login information if you put in your shopping cart.
- Anonymised Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website an anonymous cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have or not previously visited the site. Only at the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits, use is made of existing cookie. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. For example, can be thus collected, the following data:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- what pages users view photos
- how long users view a particular page
- at which visitors leave the site page
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have or not previously visited the site. Only at the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits, use is made of existing cookie. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. For example, therefore, the following data are collected, such as:
- which pages you've viewed
- how long you stayed on a particular page
- which pages you have left the site
- Personal Tracking Cookies: Allows us to get to know you on the other web sites (s) have been in our network next to our website. Thereby accrued profile is not associated with your name, address, email address, etc., but only serves ads tune to your profile so that they are as much as possible relevant to you. For these cookies we ask your permission. Without your permission are not placed these cookies.
- Tracking cookies from others: This keeps track of pages you visit on the Internet you can build a personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address and the like as known to us, but only serves to tune to your profile ads to as many relevant for you. For these cookies we ask your permission. Without your permission are not placed these cookies.
- Social media-related cookies: Allows register social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn which articles and pages you share through their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your browsing habits on the web.
- Site cookies improvement / optimization cookies: allows us to test different versions of a web page to see which is best visited.
- Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to access, rectification, reduction and removal of personal data. In addition, you are entitled to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can send these rights exercise by sending us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse we're taking your questions to identify adequately. When it comes to access to personal information linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find these in your browser settings.
- Block cookies and remove
You can easily block cookies at all times and remove from your internet browser. Also you can set your Internet browser so that you are notified when a cookie is set. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be posted. Check this option the help function of your browser. If you delete the cookies in your browser, which may have implications for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties including via our website ads to your exhibit. These cookies can be removed from your mainyouronlinechoices.com
Be aware, however, that if you do not want cookies, we can not guarantee that our website works quite well. It may have lost some functions of the site or go to the website can no longer visit. Additionally, means refusing cookies not that you do not see more ads get. The ads are not only tailored to your interests and can therefore be frequently repeated.
How to adjust your settings varies by browser. Please refer to the help function of your browser, or click one of the links below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
- Google Chrome:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer:https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari smart phone:https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
- Safari on Mac:https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
ConsultAVG compliance(GDPR Compliance) for more information.
- New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of this website may be modified at any time by continuing developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, take this statement regularly to keep informed of any changes.
It is also possible that placed cookies on our websites by others, of which we ourselves are not always aware. Come to our website cookies contingency against which you can not find in our list? Let us know via email@example.com. You can also directly contact the third party and which cookies they put what the reason is, what is the life of the cookie, and how they have ensured your privacy.
- Concluding Remarks
We will these statements occasionally have to adjust, for example, when we adjust our website or change the rules about cookies. You can check this page for the latest version.
If you have any questions and / or comments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This cookie explanation is made with the aid ofRocket Lawyer(https://www.rocketlawyer.com/nl/nl).
October 3, 2021