Similar Scent respects the privacy of visitors to the website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Due to full transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing itself, its purpose as well as the possibilities for stakeholders to be able to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data you can visit the website of the Authority of Personent Data:https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
With continuing the website's visit, you accept the following user conditions.
The current version of the privacy statement available on the website is the only version that applies as long as you visit the website until a new version replaces the current version.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also "the website"): Similar Scent
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: "The manager"): Similar Scent, located in Groenstraat 29, 4702VD Roosendaal, KVK number:73654566.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website as well as the data and information that thereon are not used for commercial, political or publicity purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular do not use unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, clip art, (animation) plates, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to allow the website to function and more generally all parts used on this site are protected by law due to intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adjustment, in any way, of the whole or only part thereof, including the technical applications, without prior written consent of the responsible, is strictly prohibited. If the manager does not immediately take action against any infringement, that cannot be construed as tacit permission or the abandonment of legal proceedings.
Article 4 - The management of the website
For proper management of the website, the administrator can:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to a certain category of visitors to the entire or part of the website
- Delete all information that can disrupt the functioning of the website or is contrary to national or international legislation or contrary to Internet etiquette
- The website temporarily not available in order to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The manager is under no circumstances responsible for failure, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions of the functioning of the website, which means that the website or one of his functionalities is not accessible. The way you search for connection with the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and data from, among other things, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and data that you consult on the internet.
The manager is not liable for legal proceedings that are conducted against you:
- Due to the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
The manager is not responsible for any damage that you raise yourself, or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or the use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the manager as a result.
If the manager becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to let all damage that he suffers from and will suffer from you.
Article 6 - Collecting data
Your data is collected by Similar Scent and (a) external processor (s). Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; If identifiable, a natural person can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the manager for maintaining relationships with you and if the order for processing your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights with regard to your data
On the basis of Article 13, paragraph 2 sub-B AVG, anyone has the right to inspect and rectify or wissage of his personal data or limitation of the processing him concerned, as well as the right to the processing objections and the right to data transferability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us via email@example.com.
Any request should be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, to which you have put your signature and stating the address to which you can contact with you. Within 1 month after the submitted request, you will receive an answer to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In the event of a violation of any laws or regulations, the visitor's suspicious and for which the authorities needed personal data that the manager has collected, they are provided to them after an express and reasoned request from those authorities, after which this personal data is no longer malfunctioned fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the responsible person will indicate the compulsory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the manager. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data can be used by partners of the responsible for commercial purposes. If you do not want this, send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
If you encounter any personal data during the visit of the website, you must refrain from collecting it or any other unauthorized use as well as any act that infringes the privacy of that person (O) N (s). The manager is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Cavy Mine Data
The data collected by the website manager is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
2) We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: session and as login cookies to track session and login information.
- Anonymous Analytical cookies: to have access to in your visit to our website based on information about visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can communicate information and better target the needs of visitors to our website. We can not see who visits our sites or from the PC place the visit.
- Non-anonymous Analytical cookies: to have access to in your visit to our website based on information about visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can communicate information and better target the needs of visitors to our website.
- Tracking Cookies: As advertising cookies intended to show relevant ads. The information about visited websites can be derived personal interests. Thus organizations their web site visitors for example, show targeted ads. Tracking cookies allow you to set profiles of people and treat them differently. With tracking cookies are usually processed personal data.
3) Specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics anonymously (analytical cookies)
- Google Analytics (analytic cookie)
- Facebook (tracking cookie)
- Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
4) For more information on the use, manage and delete cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Imagery and products offered
On the footage should be no rights can be derived from the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court of the seat of the Administrator has exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute regarding these conditions, unless this statutory exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information on the website itself, please contact: Division of Privacy & Cookies, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 15 - Attribution
This privacy is made with the aid ofRocket Lawyer(https://www.rocketlawyer.com/nl/nl).
This privacy statement applies since October 3, 2021 until further notice.